Monday, June 6, 2011

Jason's First Trip


For Memorial day weekend my parents took Tim Jason and I to Illinios with them. My fathers family lives in Jacksonville IL and my great grandmother is living there. My grandmother (Granny) and Grandpa Fred were up from Arizona to visit also. So we took Jason and went on the five hour car ride. Jason was great he slept from home to Bloomington IL which is 3 and a half hours. We feed and changed him and on our way we went and he was sleeping again before we even reach the freeway. Jason got to met his Great Granny and his Great Great Grandma Ruth. We got a five generation photo. We did a little shopping for some baby ILLINI gear I just had to have. Since Jason is planning on growing up to be a Illini basketball player. (Or his mommy wants him too) We met some family I hadn't even met. The whole weekend did take a toll on our little man he was fussy for the next two days but it was worth the trip and the time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment