Monday, June 6, 2011

Jason is four weeks old

Through the past four weeks it has been exhausting and incredible to watch Jason change and grow from the first smile to the first noise that wasn't crying. To see him lay on his tummy for the first time I was a little scared not gonna lie. We have had a great first four weeks as a mommy and daddy. We have had our struggles at first it was Jason not nursing but we have made it passed that he still doesn't all the time but we have decided to pump so he is still getting breast milk which makes me happy. To trying to juggle taking care of him and keeping the house clean and dinner cooked. I have come to the conclusion that I will never eat a hot meal again. And that daunting question will I ever fit back in my jeans. Well if I do or don't Jason was well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment